Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 and Other Communicable Disease Acknowledgement & Release
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Klenza has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 as it pertains to use of their services.
I further acknowledge that Klenza cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to service staff or volunteers, and other service clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Klenza and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk and exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending service is being rendered.
I attest that:
• I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• I have not traveled to a highly impacted area in the last 14 days.
• I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
• I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Klenza harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the service, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Klenza. I understand that this release discharges Klenza from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the company with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Klenza. This liability waiver and release extends to the Klenza together with all owners, partners, members, managers, principals and employees.
The following states that Germz Be Gone will not be responsible or liable for providing services or products–whether purchased or received for free. By using Klenza services YOU AGREE & ACCEPT THE BELOW:
The following are inherent risks when using our services or products and measures should be taken to mitigate or eliminate their occurrence:
• Damage to buckles, straps, structures, fabric, linings, buttons, clasps, pads, cushions, accessories, or any other components whether discovered before, during or after service.
• Damage due to removal of item from vehicle or other form of transportation, including damage to vehicle itself.
• Damage to or loss of personal items.
• Improper installation or operation of item.
• Theft of item while not in Klenza possession (i.e. before pickup and after drop off / delivery).
• Growth of mold and mildew from improper drying.
• Discoloration from sanitizing or cleaning process.
• Removal of flame retardant chemicals or reduction in their efficacy.
• Removal of open foods and living things such as plants & domestic pets
• Injury, including slip and fall at, near or around Klenza premises or serviced property or setup including in the preparation, removal, transportation, installation, or operation of item(s), tools and equipment and other belongings.
• Other risks not listed that may be foreseen or unforeseen.
You certify you have authority to enter into this agreement and present the item/property for service. You understand that no verbal or written warranty, expressed or implied, is offered on the services rendered by Klenza. By accepting these services or products, you agree that Klenza will not be held responsible for any damage to item(s) or property. Furthermore, Klenza will not be liable for future damages or hardships resulting from any part of the services or products provided.
You give authorization to Klenza to transport, handle, and service item(s)/property. You understand that Klenza team members are not OEM-authorized service technicians. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless: Klenza and any of their agents or affiliates, event organizers, event hosts, and any other entity related to Klenza and their performing of services or hosting of events or use of their products from liability for any claims or damages of any kind that may arise. You also understand that the item(s)/property serviced is your own property and that Klenza is not responsible for its maintenance or repair.
You understand that the preparation (including providing electrical power), removal, installation, and operation of your item or property is your responsibility. Klenza will not be held responsible for the preparation, removal, installation, operation, or loss of operation of your property resulting from services rendered or products provided. You expressly waive all claims against Klenza and its affiliates, partners, successors or assigns, for any damages to your property that are incidental to the service rendered by Klenza
COVID-19: You agree to hold Klenza and all of its principals, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, owners, managers, employees, parent company and all others believed to be associated with Klenza harmless and free from any and all liability that may arise from coronavirus, COVID-19, or any other communicable disease including contracting any illness and treatment for any illness. You also agree and understand that, given the nature of microorganisms, Klenza cannot guarantee removal of microorganisms and cannot guarantee full removal of any viruses or other pathogens and microbes.
You hereby authorize Klenza to perform services. In consideration for the services provided by Klenza, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Very simple, refunds are provided in these circumstances:
• Your order has not yet been completed
• Your service has not yet started (see Cancellation Policy below)
• All refunds are subject to forfeiture of the processing/transaction fee paid at the time of transaction.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment at any time prior to 36 hours from the scheduled start time without penalty. However, if you cancel an appointment within 36 hours of the scheduled start time you will be charged a penalty or the full price of the service, whichever is greater.